S2S Sailor Wipes are a convenient and affordable way to protect metal surfaces from rust. They leave a protective micro-barrier that is dry to the touch and environmentally friendly.
S2S Sailor Wipes are infused with an anti-corrosion lubricant that meets the water discharge requirements of the California Environmental Protection Agency, the Canadian Marine Water Quality Guidelines and the British Columbia Provincial Marine Water Quality Guidelines.
- Rust inhibitor polar bonds to metal surfaces
- Provides a thin, protective barrier
- Displaces water and oxygen
- Deep, lubricating penetrant
- Compatible with electronics, rubber and plastics
- Finish is dry to the touch
- Convenient and disposable
- Durable cloth does not snag
- Environmentally friendly
Uses: •Machinery • Tools • Marine vessels • Electronics/control boxes • Light fixtures • Metal window frames • Railings • Other metal surfaces
- Remove excess dirt.
- Wipe surface clean with S2S Sailor Wipes.
- No curing time.
- For best results, use on a regular basis to protect metal surfaces from rust and corrosion.
Removal: Product does not typically need to be removed but if desired, simply wash with a high pH detergent and water.
Disposal: Dispose of contents and container in accordance with applicable regional, national and local laws and regulations.
Storage: Store in a well-ventilated place at room temperature. Shelf life is greater than 2 years.
|Physical Characteristics||Wipes containing liquid|
|Odour||Cherry scent / Petroleum-like|
|Size||10” x 12”|
|Non-volatile content||90.57% w/w (ASTM D2369)|
|Flash Point||158°C (ASTM D92)|
|Salt Spray Chamber||No corrosion or pitting up to 500 hours (ASTM B117)|
|VOC content, wt.%||0.7 lb/gal|
|Dielectric Strength||36.8 Kv (ASTM D877)|
|Rust Protection Humidity Cabinet||Pass (ASTM D1748)|
|Rust Preventing Characteristics||Pass (ASTM D665)|