Description: S2S Industrial HD is a thick film, anti-corrosion lubricant formulated to provide long lasting protection from rust and corrosion on all metal surfaces.
S2S Industrial HD is easy to apply by spraying, brushing or dunking. It polar bonds to all types of metal, including damp, painted and rusted surfaces, providing long-term protection. Application of S2S does not require sandblasting.
Performance Results: SALT SPRAY CHAMBER TEST (ASTM B117)
To determine the ability of a fluid to prevent rust and corrosion, a metal panel is coated in fluid and placed in a salt spray chamber where it is checked at regular intervals. S2S Industrial HD lasted 10 times longer than Fluid Film!
- Minimal surface preparation
- Bonds to all metals
- Displaces water and oxygen
- Keeps metal surfaces rust-free long-term
- Barrier against water, humidity and salt
- Compatible with electronics, rubber and plastics
- No cure time
- Wide range of operating temperatures
- Removes with a high pH detergent and water
- Environmentally friendly
Uses: Work-in-progress goods • Equipment and parts going into storage • Goods in transit • Structural steel and support bases • Wellheads • Drill rigs • Fittings and flanges • Pipelines and piping • Any exposed metal surface
Shake or stir product before use.
- Calculate product requirement: Coverage per gallon of product at 16 mils = 100 sq ft.surface area.
- Prepare surface by removing dirt, debris and degreaser. No sandblasting required.Can be applied over damp, rusted and painted surfaces.
- Spray, brush or roll product on evenly ensuring welds, cracks and corners are well- coated. No curing time.
- Reapply when treated surface is dry to the touch or no longer shiny. Painting overS2S products is not recommended as paint may not adhere properly.
Removal: Product does not typically need to be removed but if desired, simply wash with a high pH detergent and water.
Disposal: Dispose of contents and container in accordance with applicable regional, national and local laws and regulations.
Storage: Store in a well-ventilated place at room temperature. Shelf life is greater than 2 years.
|Pour Point||6°C (ASTM D97)|
|Viscosity||22500 Brookfield cP at 25C(ASTM D2196)|
|Flash Point||78°C (ASTM D93)|
|VOC content, wt.%||0.33|
|Relative Density||0.901 (Water = 1) @ 15.6 °C (ASTM D4052)|
|Burning Characteristics||Does not sustain burning (ASTM D4206)|
|Dielectric Strength||3.29 Kv (ASTM D877)|
|Rust Protection Humidity Cabinet||Pass (ASTM D1748)|
|Rust Preventing Characteristics||Pass (ASTM D665)|