Way Outs Non-NCC compliant Photoluminscent exit signs are ideal for applications that don’t need to comply with BCA Vol 1 E4.8 Design and Operation of Exit Signs.
This may include, marquees, exhibitions, and outside events.
Photoluminous Emergency Exit Sign vs Powered Sign
- Failsafe in the event of an emergency where there is total darkness caused by smoke or power failure
- Ease of installation, with no need for wiring, batteries or ongoing maintenance
- Existing lighting will provide necessary charge, meaning a significant cost saving on ongoing power requirements
- Aside from cost savings, there will be a significant reduction in your organizations carbon footprint by using this environmentally friendly product
- 90% cost saving on installation, or a payback period of 1 year if replacing existing systems